Join NAPO Minnesota as we partner with Associate Member, ARC's Value Village & Thrift Stores, for simple organizing tips to get ready for Back To School. Our expert members are Professional Organizers who have a passion for sharing solutions that will make your transition from summer days to school days easy-breezy!
Come to ARC for a special series of mini-presentations providing tips on how to organize areas of your home and life during this busy time of year. If you're thinking it's hard to jungle all the end of summer events, projects and school details happening in your life, this is the place to be to get motivated!
See the full list of topics and presenters below & register now to attend!
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: Arc's Richfield location, 6528 Penn Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423, 612.861.9550
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
What: 10-minute presentations will be provided by the following NAPO Minnesota Members. All of the presenters will be hanging around during the entire morning so be sure to stop by the "Ask the Organizer Table" with your personal questions or just to say hello! We love learning too and can't wait to meet you at ARC for shopping, learning & fun!
Speakers and Schedule of Presentations:
1. Andrea Hayft, Uncomplicated Living - Routines and Calendars, 9:30 - 9:45 a.m.
2. Christine Daves, Think Organized - Kids Rooms Organization, 9:45 - 10:00 a.m.
3. Rachel Loeslie, Rachel Loeslie Organizing - Feng Shui, 10:00 - 10:15 a.m.
4. Karen Northway, Less Mess - Dorm Organization, 10:15 - 10:30 a.m.
5. Susi McCune, S.O.S Mess Distress - Clothing Closet Organization, 10:30 - 10:45 a.m.
6. Dawnee Dorholt, Spaces At Work - Mudroom Organization, 10:45 - 11:00 a.m.
7. Jane Scheidnes, Art of Organizing- Garage Organization, 11:00 - 11:15 a.m.
8. Ann Jensen, Arc's Value Village- What to Donate at Arc, 11:15 - 11:30 a.m.
All are welcome to attend this free workshop and no registration is necessary. We look forward to seeing you there!
Welcome to my blog. I am glad you are here to read the musings on organizing and finding balance in your life. I hope you find them inspiring and motivating.